[WEB4LIB] RE: Photos on Home Pages

Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org Walt_Crawford at notes.rlg.org
Wed Dec 12 17:28:50 EST 2001

Re JavaScript debugging in IE: Dan says

   In IE6.x it is at

   Tools | Internet Options | Advanced | Disable Script Debugging

   Just check the "disable script debugging" box and you won't be hassled
   with those any more.  I've no idea why it is on by default, since the
   vast majority of browser users couldn't debug a script if their life
   depended on it.

   I believe it is in a similar or identical location in IE5.x

   dan

Yes, it's pretty much in the same place in IE 5.5.

Except that I'd swear that it's CHECKED by default--that is, that IE5.5
starts out with JS debugging disabled. Maybe someone's messed with the
public browser settings?

(I've been looking for that option, so that I could enable JS debugging...)

-wcc-