CD-R's in public use machines?

Jill Donnelly JillD at ci.tigard.or.us
Thu Dec 27 14:29:35 EST 2001

I'm curious to know if anyone has CD-R's in their public access machines.

We are moving in that direction and am looking for feedback on how you resolved issues with training of staff/patrons.

Was is a nightmare, did they get used...maybe it would be best to respond off list and I can summarize if there seems to be any interest.

Thanks a lot,

Jill Donnelly
Network Services
City of Tigard, Oregon