ALA Midwinter Invitation

laura kortz laura at edunet.tc.columbia.edu
Fri Dec 14 20:01:00 EST 2001

The New Members Round Table (NMRT) cordially invites you to participate in
our Resume Review Service at ALA Midwinter.

We are seeking resume reviewers with experience in human resources or the
hiring process who are willing to share their expertise with new librarians.
Resume reviewers read through and critique resumes of job seekers coming to
the Placement Center and offer them constructive advice. Review sessions
usually last 15 minutes.

We are asking that volunteers commit to a one hour slot during the following
times:

   Saturday, January 19: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
   Sunday, January 20: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
   Monday, January 21: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me at
lk2002 at columbia.edu or by phone at 212-678-3068 and let me know when you will
be available. Also contact me if you have any questions or need additional
information about the Resume Review Service.

If you can't participate this year, would you consider passing this e-mail on
to a friend or colleague who might be interested?

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.

Laura

Laura Kortz
Research Literacy Librarian
Milbank Memorial Library