[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Web Page Use

Isabel Danforth danforth at alumni.tufts.edu
Mon Dec 10 20:33:24 EST 2001

Part of our public library mission is to be a the place to visit to  learn
anything about the community, as well as providing the more traditional
library services.  I have been using Pico Search to index our pages and
just recently have added the addresses for both the  town and school to our
indexing.  So now if you go to our library home page, you can search our
web site as well as that of the town and the school system.  Hopefully our
address will be the easy one to remember.   Just go to
http://russelllibrary.org  and click on search the library, town and school
web pages button.

Isabel