[WEB4LIB] Non-A.D.A. compliant software woes (Docutek)

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Mon Dec 10 17:58:46 EST 2001

> The font declarations use specific point sizes to
> specify the fonts.
> When specific point sizes for fonts are used Netscape and Internet
> Explorer will NOT increase the font size through the normal
> menu commands...

I'll assume that they're specifying the point sizes using CSS since it can't
be done in HTML. In that case you can turn off the browser's CSS support in
the preferences. Since I am unaware of which versions you're using I'll not
include instructions on how to do this here.

Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/
WWW Library Directory @ http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.
Stop those X10 ads 'till 2009 - click on
http://www.x10.com/home/optout.cgi?DAY=3000