[WEB4LIB] E-mail for Intranet

Raymond Wood raywood at magma.ca
Thu Dec 6 13:09:38 EST 2001

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 07:38:46AM -0800, bob at esrl.lib.md.us remarked:
> Thanks to all who responded to my question about e-mail for an
> Intranet.
>
> I installed SquirrelMail, and, as Jeremy Frumkin stated, it is
> nice and easy to use as well as being easy to install.

Does SquirrelMail support something I call 'shared folders'?  In
other words, can someone make (selected) mail folders accessible
to another person or persons?  This might be useful
functionality for team members working on a common project.

This is functionality that Exchange Server provides, and I am
looking for an open source alternative - all tips are
appreciated  :)

Cheers,
Raymond