Opera e-mail

Toni Walder walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us
Thu Aug 30 15:01:42 EDT 2001

I am just learning Opera, considering whether we want to use it on our
public terminals. But first I'm playing around with it on my own
computer. I've got it configured to my liking, I'm transferred my
Netscape bookmarks, now I have one big question. Is it possible to
convert my Netscape address book to an Opera Contacts file? I'll really
need a step by step description.

Any gurus who can help with this?

--
Toni Walder
mailto:walderan at oplin.lib.oh.us
Wright Memorial Public Library                   937-294-8572 (voice)
1776 Far Hills Ave                                       937-294-8578
(fax)
Dayton OH 45419

"The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up."