[WEB4LIB] Mailto vs. forms

Sarah Graham Sarah_Graham at emerson.edu
Thu Aug 23 12:03:36 EDT 2001

I believe mailto links are very bad for usability. We, like most libraries,
don't load mail client software on our public PCs. So, if in-house users
want to contact the library, providing forms rather than mailto links is
essential.

Sarah Graham
Coordinator of Web Development and Reference Librarian
Emerson College Library
120 Boylston Street, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02116

(617) 824-8332