[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape / Mozilla SideBar removal

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 16 09:19:21 EDT 2001

Michael,

I believe the files are still there but I think they have packaged them up
into .jar files.  Also, while it's been a while since I have played around
with the code myself, one of the issues that I ran into when trying to hack
the browser is that they have created dependencies where the browser will
crash out or stop functioning if certain elements are not available.  Someone
with a programming background could probably find a solution for that but I'll
be the first to admit that I'm not that person.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI