What is the value of a library web site?

Sunner sunner at bigpond.net.au
Tue Aug 14 11:09:40 EDT 2001

Hi all,

I'm working on a ROI of the Information Centre for management and am trying
to find out if there is a formula for valuing a web site. I've done return
on investment evaluations on other aspects of information services before,
but nothing I have is adaptable to a web site. To date I have failed to turn
up anything useful.

If anyone has any leads, ideas etc it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Kati

"... knowing that to be a librarian was to come as close as any human being
can to sitting in the peak-seat of eternity's engine."
- Stephen King

Kati Sunner

Federation of Education Unions Information Centre
120 Clarendon St. Southbank Victoria 3006 Australia
Telephone: +61 3 9254 1800 Fax: +61 3 9254 1805
Website: http://www.feuic.org.au
E-mail: katis at feuic.org.au

Alternate e-mail: sunner at bigpond.net.au