digital library consortia update

Tomaiuolo, Nicholas (Library) TomaiuoloN at mail.ccsu.edu
Mon Apr 2 15:23:23 EDT 2001

Many kind readers provided me with information concerning statewide database
offerings.  To date I have learned of twenty states with public access to
various databases.  I also heard from Canada and Australia regarding their
initiatives toward such resources.  When possible, I will try to create a
page to the links for each state and inform the list!
Thanks again,
Nick Tomaiuolo   Central Connecticut State University Library

Readers responded affirmatively from these states:
Alabama
Connecticut
Georgia
Idaho