web page help

Mary Pugh mpugh at orcaslibrary.org
Mon Apr 23 21:23:56 EDT 2001

I am really brand new to web page design and would appreciate help with the
page http://www.orcaslibrary.org/fs_history.html

I basically copied another frame set and changed the text. I did rename the
page properties and the frame set properties. As you can see the page's
title still list the original file I copied, "Law". I can't find where to
make the correction. I have checked the original history file and the frame
set file trying to locate the word "law" within the code and I just can't
find it. Also no matter what I do the rollover link for "Law" in the list
will not work. What am I not doing?

Mary Pugh                               Orcas Island Library District
Network Administrator                   500 Rose Street
360.376.4985                            Eastsound, WA 98245
360.376.5750 fax                        www.orcaslibrary.org