[WEB4LIB] Gale and proxy settings

Gerri Moeller gmoeller at mail.owls.lib.wi.us
Mon Apr 16 12:10:39 EDT 2001

Tom:

I don't know anything about the NT policy editor, but I have had similar
problems when trying to restrict access to certain sites.  My problem
was that there were additional URLS involved.  There were more URLS than
I was able to see or find.

I used a little program called Web Bug to go to the sites in question,
then determine exactly where they were going.  As soon as I found the
additional URLS, I added them to my allowed list, and everything worked
as planned.

Let me know if you need any more info about this.

-Gerri

--
Gerri Moeller
Electronic Resources Librarian