[WEB4LIB] Re: _SciELO: Scientific Electronic Library

Sarah Struble strubsa at bu.edu
Tue Apr 10 13:08:49 EDT 2001

It's not completely non-English, but the New Zealand Digital Library
includes collections in Arabic, Chinese, and Maori.
http://www.nzdl.org/cgi-bin/library

-Sarah

****************************
Sarah Struble
Health Sciences Bibliographer &
Hospitality Administration Bibliographer
Mugar Memorial Library
Boston University
Boston, MA 02215

strubsa at bu.edu