[WEB4LIB] IE page setup

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Apr 5 21:00:00 EDT 2001

There will always be URLs that are too long, even if you print in
landscape in some dinky font.  Of course most URLs that are that long
are also ones that include session variables and such that you can't
reuse anyway.  Finally, if a URL is too long to fit on the bottom of
the page, I sure wouldn't want to try to retype it anyway.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA