[WEB4LIB] Re: HTML editors

Reed, Tracey treed at clearwater-fl.com
Thu Apr 5 09:10:33 EDT 2001

To add another to the list:

Globalscape's CuteHTML.  It used to be freeware and you can still demo it
for free, but they're charging $19.95 for it now.  I really liked it when I
used it.  I use mostly Homesite now, which I adore, but doesn't fall into
the freeware/shareware/inexpensive category.

oh, it's available at:
http://www.globalscape.com/products/cutehtml/index.shtml

-tracey