[WEB4LIB] New Library Building

Sue Kamm suekamm at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 4 19:07:16 EDT 2001

I would add one more item:  A backup source of electricity.  I don't
know where your electrical power comes from, but in case of a natural
disaster, power grid overload, or shortage of electricity a generator
that can keep your equipment going would save some headaches down the
road.

(I live and work in Southern California.  My library's power comes from
Southern California Edison.  While we haven't had rolling blackouts in
our area yet, it IS possible that we might be subjected to them.)
--
Your friendly CyberGoddess and candidate for re-election as an ALA
Councilor,
email:  suekamm at mindspring.com
Visit my web page:  http://suekamm.home.mindspring.com/index.htm
"Good is not good when better is expected."  -- Vin Scully