[WEB4LIB] web page help

Erin P Donnelly edonnell at usgs.gov
Tue Apr 24 07:58:41 EDT 2001

Mary,

I pulled your pages into Front Page 2000 and found your fs_history.html
page for the frameset has the title listed as: <title>Orcas Library &#151;
Useful Links: Law</title>

You said your rollover link didn't work for Law.  However, it seemd to work
fine on my IE 5.5.

I hope this helps.
Erin

            Ms. Erin P. Donnelly       U.S. Geological Survey Library

            Email:  edonnell at usgs.gov  Cartographic Information Services

            Voice: 703.648.6226        950 National Center, 1C204

            Fax: 703.648.6373          12201 Sunrise Valley Drive

            http://library.usgs.gov/

                    Mary Pugh
                    <mpugh at orcaslibrar        To:     Multiple recipients of list
                    y.org>                    <web4lib at webjunction.org>
                    Sent by:                  cc:
                    web4lib at sunsite.be        Subject:     [WEB4LIB] web page help
                    rkeley.edu

                    04/23/2001 09:29
                    PM
                    Please respond to
                    mpugh

I am really brand new to web page design and would appreciate help with the

page http://www.orcaslibrary.org/fs_history.html

I basically copied another frame set and changed the text. I did rename the

page properties and the frame set properties. As you can see the page's
title still list the original file I copied, "Law". I can't find where to
make the correction. I have checked the original history file and the frame

set file trying to locate the word "law" within the code and I just can't
find it. Also no matter what I do the rollover link for "Law" in the list
will not work. What am I not doing?

Mary Pugh                               Orcas Island Library District
Network Administrator                   500 Rose Street
360.376.4985                            Eastsound, WA 98245
360.376.5750 fax                        www.orcaslibrary.org
(See attached file: Orcas Library Useful Links Law.url)