[WEB4LIB] RE: CSS-2 question

Mark Ellis mark.ellis at rpl.richmond.bc.ca
Thu Apr 19 12:55:56 EDT 2001

I don't know how representative our users are of the non-wonk community, but
last month 74% of them were using IE 5.01+ or AOL [Netscape] 6.0.  Netscape
6.0 under it's own label and Opera must be below .36% because they don't
even register on the meter.  This leaves us only 3-6% behind the numbers
Caroll cites.  This is encouraging, but there's still the other 25% we have
to deal with.

P.S:  I've just read Charles Gimon's posting and am surprised at how
different his numbers are.

Mark Ellis
Manager, Reference and Information Services
Richmond Public Library
Richmond, B.C.
(604) 231-6410
www.yourlibrary.ca