[WEB4LIB] Re: XHTML and css

David Romito dromito at email.unc.edu
Thu Sep 28 13:06:01 EDT 2000

--On Thursday, September 28, 2000, 9:34 AM -0700 John Creech
<creechj at mumbly.lib.cwu.edu> wrote:

> With Opera 3.62 I get a message saying that the type of file is unknown to
> Opera.  However, it did allow me to download "home" as a text file that I
> could then open in a text editor.
>
> Interestingly, Mozilla Build 17 was the only browser I have on my machine
> that would actually display the stylesheet onscreen.  Maybe it's pilot
> error on my part, but at least w/ Mozilla I got what I wanted.

You can also use HTML-Kit (mentioned recently) to open stylesheets directly
from the URL. Since it's my usual HMTL editor, it's rather convenient for
cutting and pasting.

Here's the address again:
http://www.chami.com/html-kit/

--
David Romito
Asst. Biology Librarian   Couch Biology Library, Zoology Section