[WEB4LIB] Re: More on Wireless Librarian

Alma garcia almag at mills.edu
Wed Sep 27 14:07:24 EDT 2000

Over the summer we installed a wireless network in all our student dorma
as well as the library and several other location on the campus.  Thiss
allows students to acces the network from their dorm rooms and then also
have access with the same settings through our the campus.  We have used
the AirPorts and provided students information on what hardware they
will need for thier machines.  We are able to support both PC's and Mac.

--
Alma García		510-430-2021
System Administrator	510-430-3155 fax