juno

Bryan Davidson bdavidso at uark.edu
Wed Sep 27 12:05:35 EDT 2000

I'm running into some strange errors that someone out there may have
encountered.

Two users who access our web page via the Juno browser are receiving errors.
Our site is running on an NT server and utilizes a great deal of asp /
vbscript.

The error they are receving is a "Type mismatch error" but the error message
points to a line that looks for on or off-campus IP stems.

Has anybody else run into similar problems with the Juno browser?

Bryan H. Davidson
Electronic Products Librarian / Webmaster
University of Arkansas Libraries, Fayetteville
Ph. 501-575-4665
http://libinfo.uark.edu