[WEB4LIB] RE: Secure Web Pages with SSL on IIS

Bryan Davidson bdavidso at uark.edu
Fri Sep 22 10:27:17 EDT 2000

I would be interested in hearing about how to set up a secure web connection
as well.
We are also running IIS and have a need for a secure directory, but we are
not quite
sure how to set one up.

Thanks
Bryan H. Davidson
Electronic Products Librarian / Webmaster
University of Arkansas Libraries, Fayetteville
Ph. 501-575-4665