[WEB4LIB] Promoting library classes

Dennis Moser dennism at library.tmc.edu
Fri Sep 1 14:29:37 EDT 2000

Oh no, Roy, that's from Canadians, eh? and they're MUCH too polite to get up
and walk out...some of The Next Generation around here (Lord deliver me from
experiencing the Health Care System when these folks take up practice!)
would probably leave without a second thought. And loudly.

Dennis "It's only 97 at 1:00pm. We set the record at 3:00 yesterday (107),
so we've still got time!" Moser
Dennis Moser, MILS, Web Librarian
John P. McGovern Historical Collections and Research Center
Houston Academy of Medicine-Texas Medical Center Library
1133 M. D. Anderson Blvd, Houston, TX 77030-2809
dennism at library.tmc.edu