Bill 602P

Kathy Tacke katacke at wyoming.com
Fri Sep 1 12:31:24 EDT 2000

Hi, I am new to this list and have been lurking for a couple of weeks.
I can see that our collective wisdom will be a great advantage to me.  (
We DO NOT power off computers, since hospitals are open 24/7 and are
just recently installed a new SMS network)

I do have a question posed to me by our CFO who was concerned about an
email he received regarding the Bill 602P, that states that the Fed.
Gov. will charge 5 cents  surcharge per email on every delivered email.
Somewhere in the recesses of my mind I think this was determined to be a
hoax, or maybe it was wishful thinking that it is.

Thanks for your help

Kathy Tacke, Library Manager - Internet Systems Administrator
Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County
1200 College Dr.
Rock Springs, Wy  82901
307-252-8433