[WEB4LIB] Patron Internet Machines

Robin Zalben Robin.Zalben at alverno.edu
Tue Sep 12 12:45:27 EDT 2000

We've been using Navigator with less memory (64MB I think) and Winselect,
and we haven't had many problems...The only problem which I think I found a
solution to, was when left unattended for a while, some of the computers
seem to get caught in some sort of memory loop.  I think it is solved by
removing Norton Antivirus 5.0 (I probably could have changed the settings,
but since they can't download or do anything with the hard drive, I don't
think it is necessary).

Our computers are Gateway P5-166 (some are newer no name brands, but the
same memory problem happened)

Robin Zalben
Robin Zalben
Automation Librarian