[WEB4LIB] Online collaboration query

John Burke burkejo at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Tue Oct 31 10:58:37 EST 2000

Robert,

Take a look at the free class sites on Blackboard.com .  I'm using one now
for an credit course, and it has just about everything you asked for.

John

At 07:38 AM 10/31/00 -0800, rhiebert at sd6.bc.ca wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>I would like to set up an online workspace for a group of students,
preferably
>with file sharing, intergroup messaging, and with the ability to construct a
>website -- all for free! Does anyone know of such a beast? Thanks.
>
>Regards,
>Robert
>
>Robert Hiebert
>Librarian, Golden Secondary School
>www.sd6.bc.ca/gss/library/
>Fax: 250 344 7116
>rhiebert at sd6.bc.ca

John J. Burke, MSLS  |  Systems/Public Services Librarian
University of Cincinnati - Raymond Walters College Library
9555 Plainfield Rd., Blue Ash, OH  45236  |  (513) 745-5710
john.burke at uc.edu  |  http://www.rwc.uc.edu/burke
_Neal-Schuman Library Technology Companion: a Basic Guide for Library Staff_.
See www.neal-schuman.com to learn more and order!