Web Workstation Accessibility Budget Available

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Mon Oct 30 15:11:29 EST 2000

http://www.shenpublib.org/accessibility/

This is version 1.1--finished within minutes of the presentation I did this
afternoon. Thanks to all who helped me pull this together, especially Jerry
Kuntz, Bob Sullivan, Donna Cranmer, Elena O'Malley, Michael Golrick, Michael
Schuyler, Shelly den Brok, Andrew Mutch, P. Michael McCulley, Isabel
Danforth, Karen Knox, and the Phoenix Public Library.

Changes and additions welcome.  If you find this document useful,
cannibalize as needed--no citation required.

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Assistant Director, Shenendehowa Public Library, NY
http://www.shenpublib.org