SUMMARY - e-books brochures (and related information)

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Mon Oct 30 13:52:25 EST 2000

I recently posted a question about the availability of online [and
printed] brochures about e-books.  I heard back from several libraries
who had brochures available online.  I also created one for my library
and have included that with my list.  The majority of responses were
focused towards e-books in general but because there was so much good
information, I included all of those links as well.  I know I found the
information helpful in understanding what is available in this
ever-changing field.  Happy browsing!

A special note of thanks to Kim Laird at the Library of Michigan who
came through with a whole collection of sites on e-books.  Thanks Kim!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI

ONLINE BROCHURES - Libraries

Ela Area Public Library
http://www.eapl.org/ebooks/index.htm

Richmond Public Library
http://www.rpl.richmond.bc.ca/rplinfo/ebooks.html

Waterford Township Public Library
http://waterford.lib.mi.us/lebooks.htm

PLCMC [Rocket eBooks]
http://www.plcmc.lib.nc.us/rocketebook/default.htm
and
http://www.ebooknet.com/story.jsp?id=2932&topic=Home%3AReading+Technology%3AHardware

RESOURCE SITES
eBooks Technology Summit
http://www.sls.lib.il.us/infotech/presentations/ebooks/

Triconference 2000: Can e-books improve libraries?
http://skyways.lib.ks.us/central/ebooks/

Electronic Book Evaluation Project
http://www.rrlc.org/ebook/ebookhome.html

eBookAd.com