Chat for Meetings input requested

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Thu Oct 26 10:30:50 EDT 2000

As a companion piece to this month's article about online reference, my next
column for American Libraries will be about the experiences of ALA's
Electronic Meeting Participation Task Force in using chat for meeting
between conferences.  I could use two or three good comments about using
chat technologies for meeting from sources outside the TF, though.

If you use chat for meetings--in-house, association, local groups,
whatever--and have some input you'd like to share, I'd like to hear from you
by Sunday, October 29, 12 p.m. EST. Send your comments to me at
kgs at bluehighways.com

Cheers,

Karen G. Schneider kgs at bluehighways.com
Assistant Director for Technology