[WEB4LIB] Community Information Database

WebMaster - Library WEBM at clearwater-fl.com
Thu Oct 19 10:23:28 EDT 2000

See our FROG database (Family Resource and Opportunity Guide):

http://www.clearwater-fl.com/cpl/frogsearch.html

For information about the plumbing and maintenance, contact Sissy Scharf,
our public services division head:
escharf at clearwater-fl.com

Shirl Kennedy
Web Doyenne
City of Clearwater, FL

"Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of sXXXch, or the
right of the people peaceably to XXXemble, and to peXXXion the
government for a redress of grievances." - Marc Rotenberg (EPIC)