E-books Brochure

Andrew Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Oct 19 08:06:03 EDT 2000

Like many of you, we are venturing into the field of e-books and I was
hoping that I could see some examples in print or on-line of brochures
about e-books.  I want to put something together to be able to provide
for our patrons who have questions about e-books.  I'm interested in
seeing what issues you address [hardware, software, providers, etc.] and
also layout and design.  If you have some examples to share, I would be
most appreciative.  Thank you for your assistance!

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library
Waterford, MI