WebPages with good mouseovers - two examples

Peter Murray PMurray at law.uconn.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:12:14 EDT 2000

As long as we are sharing our favorites, the one I like the most is the
University of Washington.  They use layers to create the effect rather than
graphics, so the pages load zippity fast.  See their homepage:

  <http://www.washington.edu/>

With permission, I adapted their code for my own site, but it doesn't look
nearly as nice as the original.

Peter
--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian              W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School             Hartford, Connecticut