[WEB4LIB] What are You Doing on the Web?

Gerry Mckiernan GMCKIERN at gwgate.lib.iastate.edu
Wed Oct 18 10:36:06 EDT 2000

Hello Rosalind/

    You may be interested in two of my new registries  devoted to
innovative Library Web features and services

   _LiveRef(sm): A Registry of Real-Time Digital Reference Services_

           [  http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/LiveRef.htm ]

   _BANaRAMa(sm): A Registry of Library Promotional Banner Pages_

          [ http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/Banarama.htm ]

/Gerry McKiernan
Real-Time Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

c: Web4Lib
>>> Rosalind Tedford <tedforrl at wfu.edu> 10/18/00 09:23AM >>>
I am doing a presentation about what libraries are doing on the web/with
their web sites. I am NOT looking for online instruction modules, but
rather things such as VR, portals, online reference, etc. I want to give
some librarians ideas about how they can move their web sites forward.

Here's your chance to shine and get your site included on my handout and
demoed in our session! I will post the URL of my final list to WEB4LIB.

You can respond directly to me!