browser problem

LeAnn Weller lweller at sterling.edu
Thu Oct 12 14:50:42 EDT 2000

I have a Gateway 2000 4DX2-66 with 32MB RAM and Windows 3.1 that will not
run currently either Netscape or Internet Explorer.  Netscape Navigator
4.08 has run successfully on it in the past. I can install both
browsers.  However, when I go to try to use either one I get a fatal
execute error (sometimes in the same place; other times not.).  I installed
a trial version of Opera and it will run probably 8-9 times out of
10.  Again when it doesn't run, I get a fatal execute error.  Any
suggestions on what the problem might be.  I've uninstalled and
re-installed the browser numerous time with using different copies of the
install .exe file with no change.

LeAnn Weller
Technical Services & Systems
Mabee Library