[WEB4LIB] IE 5.5 and printing problems?

stephanie spearman razl00 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 14:33:44 EDT 2000

We haven't had a bit of problem printing with IE 5.5 &
networked HP5's. What you had *sounds* like a printer
driver problem (corrupt or wrong) but I'm figuring you
thought of that. Strange that it worked with 5.0.

Stephanie Spearman
Electronic SErvices Librarian
NW Ga Regional Library System
Dalton, GA