[WEB4LIB] role of LIS professionals in KM

colleen s crowley zelkovaj at juno.com
Wed Oct 11 09:43:17 EDT 2000

<snip>
....Can somebody highlight the role of librarians and information
professionals
in knowledge management in a corporate setup.

I think you should join the SLA Business and Finance discussion list.
Post your question there. Your question is one posting of a popular
thread that appears  infrequently on that list. I am not sure that this
Web4lib is the forum for Knowledge Management discussions.

Here is the website to join that discussion list:
http://www.sla.org/content/chdiv/divisions/division.cfm
List Address: slabf-l at psuvm.psu.edu
You do not need to be a member of that division to join the discussion
list

Also there are hundreds of articles on using KM in a corporate setting.
Some popular sources of KM articles include: Government Technology, KM
World, Information Week, etc

Here are a few websites:
http://www.brint.com/km/

http://www.aiim.org/aiimonly/library/cybersource/knowlm.html