Windows2000 and Me

Nancy Sosna Bohm plum at ulink.net
Tue Oct 3 15:52:32 EDT 2000

Excuse me if this seems a bit OT, but I am still recovering from an
emergency reformat at home. I now have Windows Me installed on my personal
computer at home and find that I cannot have IE and Netscape open at the
same time (the second one opened gives an error message and shuts down). I
have been told that I can install Windows2000 over it (as a single user)
without having to reformat again but cannot go back to Windows98. SOoo, my
Question is: Has anyone had the same browser problem with Windows2000?