[WEB4LIB] Re: Converting FrontPage 2000 to DreamWeaver 3

Floyd Ingram floyd at coatopa.com
Sun Oct 8 15:16:03 EDT 2000

I did just that last week using "Clean HTML" features and adding JavaScript
using Dreamweaver 3 on pages created using FrontPage.  I use both FrontPage
2000 and Dreamweaver 3 because one excels where the other one does not.  I
don't use the proprietary codes in FrontPage anymore.  No problem here for
me.

Floyd Ingram
Columbia, South Carolina
My Fax Number: (801) 327-3914 Home
My E-mail Address: <floyd at coatopa.com>
My Homepage (my domain): <http://coatopa.com/>
"A ship is safe in the harbor, but that is not why ships are built"