comments needed on small business need

S. O'Connor soconnr at interlog.com
Tue Nov 21 18:22:07 EST 2000

We are in the process of designing a gateway for small business on our
virtual reference library. The fairly recent posts about the relative
uselessness of such a venture notwithstanding (!!), I am looking for
thoughts and comments about what should go on this site. Specific URLs
aren't needed as we are in Canada, unless they illustrate a point. What I
would like from all you thoughtful people is a needs assessment. What do
small business/SOHO/family business people need from on online library?
Please send responses to:
soconnor at tpl.toronto.on.ca
Thanks
Sheilah O'Connor