[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape 6

Joy Schwarz schwarz at AXP.WINNEFOX.ORG
Sat Nov 18 13:54:00 EST 2000

Hi Nancy -

The Webmonkey article "Designing Web Sites for PDAs" at
< http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/99/20/index2a.html?tw=design >
includes a section "Testing the Easy Way"
< http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/99/20/index2a_page6.html?tw=design >
which links to the Palm OS® Emulator, "software that emulates the
hardware of the various models of Palm OS platform devices."

Joy Schwarz
Web Coordinator
Winnefox Library System
Oshkosh, WI  USA
http://www.winnefox.org
"A computer lets you make more mistakes
faster than any invention in human history --
with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
                        -- Mitch Ratliffe