[WEB4LIB] Re: Netscape 6 and FirstSearch

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Thu Nov 16 14:43:06 EST 2000

I don't believe this particular problem has been reported on
firstsearch at listserv.boisestate.edu.  Various FS staff do read that
list and they frequently comment on list regarding problems.  I'd
recommend posting the issue there.

cheers

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA