[WEB4LIB] RE: The Bad Design Election

HTheyer htheyer at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 10 17:40:44 EST 2000

I just heard on the radio that a school had kids elect their favorite Disney
character using the same butterfly and punch card design.  The report said
is wasn't to make a political point, but the kids all used it correctly and
didn't vote for a different character than they intended.

Could it be that adults don't read directions and kids do?

Hillary Theyer