RFP: Web Designer Wanted

Margaret Escherich esche_ma at oaklandlibrary.org
Thu Nov 2 18:24:19 EST 2000

OAKLAND PUBLIC LIBRARY
Oakland, CA

Request for Proposal
Contract Web Designer

Proposal Due by:  November 10th, 2000
Final Project Due:  December 15th, 2000

Project:  Working with our Webmistress to create an exciting and dynamic new
Library Home Page that will reflect our diverse community and appeal to
adults and children alike.  We will supply the architecture, conceptual
background, a list of links, and a palette of colors.  It is important that
the new page be easy to navigate, fast to load,  and respectful of
disabilities, while being innovative in design.
Also needed - an interior page template design to unify site look and
navigation options.

Please have:
- Prior experience with non-profits and public service groups.
- 3 references
- portfolio of recent web projects

Contact:  	Margaret Escherich
		Webmistress, Oakland Public Library