[WEB4LIB] Library web site organization

Robert Kalabus RKALABUS at wwcc.cc.wy.us
Wed Nov 1 12:24:43 EST 2000

    The web sites that I try to model our library site on are newspaper
sites such as http://www.nytimes.com/ and http://www.chicagotribune.com/ --
where you usually don't have to click on a hierarchical category first to
get to where you want to go.  Most everything is laid out on one page.

Robert Kalabus
Hay Library
Western Wyoming Community College
http://www.wwcc.cc.wy.us/college/library/