[WEB4LIB] surveys

Karen Knox kknox at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Nov 22 13:09:41 EST 2000

Ward,

I recently created and conducted a survey of my staff users on our web site.
I am new to the Novi Public Library (started in July), and before I came,
the web team had done a redesign of the site.  Now that I am responsible for
the site and have some new ideas of my own, I wanted to get some feedback on
the site from the staff.

I don't know how applicable it will be to your situation, but I've attached
it for your information.

        Karen

Karen C. Knox
kknox at tln.lib.mi.us