ANNOUNCEMENT: OCLC Institute at ALA Annual

Lytle,Amy lytlea at oclc.org
Fri May 19 09:07:22 EDT 2000

Widely cross-posted with apologies.  Please redistribute as appropriate.]

Attention ALA Annual 2000 Conference attendees! The OCLC Institute invites
you to be our guest for "Defining the Future of Librarianship" to be held
Thursday, July 6, 3-5 p.m. in the Truffles Room at the Hyatt Regency in
Chicago.

Registration is required for this no-charge event.

This forum will prove of interest to Library Directors, Staff Training &
Development Officers and any library and information professionals
interested in self-development.

We invite you to come and learn how the OCLC Institute can help you develop
yourself, your staff and your library to face the challenges of the emerging
knowledge management environment. Each of our guests will leave with the
foundation of a personal development plan and incentives to begin its
implementation. Come, be our guest, and look what you're doing now...with
OCLC!

To register, please visit http://www.oclc.org/institute/oireg.htm.  For more
information, please see http://www.oclc.org/institute/ala00_info.htm or
contact Amy Lytle at (800) 848-5878 x 5212 or via e-mail at
mailto:lytlea at oclc.org.

Thank you!