Screen capture software for web presentations

EXT-Voie, Shelley Rachelle.Voie at PSS.Boeing.com
Wed May 17 11:52:20 EDT 2000

Stacy,

Take a look at SnagIt at http://www.techsmith.com. It has an auto-scroll feature, which allows you to capture a full Web page.  They offer a free 45-day evaluation.  I've used it for several years, and the features just keep getting better.

Shelley Voie
Librarian, Document Management Services
http://dms.web.boeing.com on the Boeing intranet
Phone 425-234-5009, Bldg 7-42 41M7, Mail Stop 6C-KC