How to link to a site

Hanan Cohen hanan at qglibrary.org.il
Fri May 12 02:18:04 EDT 2000

While you ponder my first question (how to describe a site), I would
like you to think about another one.

The answers I got until now were very helpful.

In my database, I link to sites containing (Hebrew) information that
might help students do their homework. I am looking for sites that
contain "real" information and not just advertise a service or a
product. Also, I want the users to get straight to the information
without having to go through splash pages and "who we are". So, I tend
to link to the "resources" page of the site instead of the home page.

Am I doing right?

Thanks
--
Hanan Cohen - http://www.info.org.il