link to site with free on-line books

Kay McCoy mccoyk at raleigh.lib.wv.us
Thu Mar 30 11:30:36 EST 2000

Somewhere I have seen a URL for a web site that offers free
on-line browsing of professional computing books.  Possibly
it is a publisher that gives sneak previews of newly - or
soon to be - published books.   If anyone has this URL, or a
similar one,  please post it to the list.   Thanks.

Perhaps I should go on to say that what I am actually
looking for is some immediate on-line help for setting the
security policies on a new computer running Windows 2000
Professional.   Any direction on that would be helpful also.
Thanks again.

Kay McCoy
mccoyk at raleigh.lib.wv.us
Automation Manager                       phone/fax:
304-465-5664
Fayette County Public Libraries        Oak Hill, WV  25901